Racing postponed

WMYC/DSC Joint Clubs Racing


In the current circumstances it is not practical to organise and run races whilst remaining at least 2 metres from each other. After much thought and in line with Government and RYA advice, we have taken the decision to postpone Joint Clubs Keel Boat Racing until the end of May.


Nearer the time we will reconsider this decision and keep you informed of developments.



Jack Davis, Vice Commodore Sailing WMYC


Roger Sydenham, Vice Commodore Sailing DSC